Today’s subscribers expect much more than just traditional connectivity from their telecom service provider. They demand new interactive services and applications fast, and they want them to be convenient in use and available in real-time.
To enter the digital world and benefit from the opportunities it offers, you have to offer creative, user-friendly services built-up from your own components, as well as those delivered by third parties such a OTT and content providers.
The ways in which services are composed, fulfilled, sold, billed for and assured have changed and so have the requirements towards BSS/OSS solutions.
Come to Comarch’s stand 5J50 in Hall 5 at the Mobile World Congress to see how we can support you in overcoming the challenges that you may face in the digital era:
- Monetize new services using dedicated tools for managing, billing and assuring various kinds of innovative offerings for business customers and retail subscribers such as Digital Services, Cloud or M2M
- Offer superb customer experience by efficiently ensuring high service quality, managing customer loyalty, empowering customers with modern self-service tools and corelating network and CRM data for comprehensive customer experience management
- Make your networks smarter to support you in offering innovative services, through a process of constant network planning & optimization
As services become digital and networks smarter, Comarch responds with new additions to its BSS/OSS portfolio, to be showcased at the Mobile World Congress 2014:
- Digital Service Management – a solution for easy handling of the digital service lifecycle and partner ecosystem; it automates all processes from service inception, through its modeling, management and fulfillment, through to managing relations and settlements with all the involved partners
- Software Defined Networking – a solution that places the BSS/OSS ecosystem in the SDN controller layer, effectively shifting its role from a purely managing and orchestrating one towards being the true heart of the network; the solution is based on Comarch’s COTS OSS products and enables telecoms to address the SDN paradigm, using their existing capabilities and assets
Comarch will also hold a presentation during the Car Connectivity Consortium’s MWC session, within the App Planet Developer Conferences on 25th February 2014, with focus on applications and digital services in connected cars:
Business session: Adapting Established Apps into the Car with MirrorLink®
25th Feb 2014, 11 AM
Speaker: Mariusz Lasek, Sales Director, Comarch
Hall 8.0 Theatre District, Theatre D
To schedule a meeting contact our event coordinator Alina Wietrzny at Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com