For the first time Comarch is organizing its BSS/OSS workshop in the UK.
Twickenham Experience Ltd
200 Whitton Road
Twickenham TW2 7BA
Click here for directions
14th of March 2012
9:45 AM to 4:30 PM
ATTENDANCE IS FREE FOR TELECOM OPERATORS
- How can operators maintain independence in the strategic M2M business?
- Time-to-market boosters – product and service catalog integration at the core of the order-to-cash process
- Customer experience-driven Self Organizing Network
- Refocusing OSS on the customer: servco – netco – infrastructure sharing
- EXPECTED SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTATIONS – case studies of Comarch projects implemented at OnePhone, Germany and E-Plus, Germany
This year the agenda is split into two blocks - each focused on either BSS or OSS - so you can choose to attend all sessions or only the one that suits your business focus and interest.
The workshops are dedicated to regional and global telecom service providers. Typical attendees include:
- C-level Managers
- IT Department Managers / IT Solution Managers
- Technical Officers, O&M and Management Engineers
- Billing / CRM Managers
- Network Planning Managers
- IT Architects, NOC Managers / Architects
- Customer Care Managers
- Procurement Managers / Specialist