Published twice a year, Comarch Technology Review provides expert commentary and analysis on current trends shaping the telecommunications market, as well as gives insight on how to solve problems most commonly faced by telecom operators. This unique and comprehensive publication is written by our specialists with expertise in various fields, ranging from BSS and OSS to VAS and professional services.
In this issue:
IN FOCUS – MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES
- Behind the Scene of Mobile Products - Smartphone Operating Systems
- Loyalty Card Killer!
- Location-Based Services: New Opportunities for Innovation
- Smartphone - the Best Tool for Cutting Field Service Costs and Increasing Productivity
- Digital Home - a Dream or a Fact?
- Towards Self-Organizing Networks
- Service Assurance: Bridging the Gap between the Traditional Management Silos
- Telco on Demand? Can a telecom provider outsource everything besides the marketing department?
- Self-Tuning OSS
In this issue of Technology Review we present various aspects of mobility as it opens new markets and opportunities emerging from already existing legacy solutions in telecommunications, as well as NGN and 4G, which have vast potential for converging and evolving and both of which are enriched by mobile access channels.
Check out the previous issues!