The bussines need
Decreasing revenue due to increasing competition and additional EU regulatory measures puts huge pressure on operational costs and process efficiency. At the same time, Vodafone’s strategy to increase its corporate and enterprise customer market share places even more strain on operational teams, who must already face the strong demands of enterprise customers, including individual SLAs and customer specific monitoring. To cope with all of the above and to provide a competitive advantage in the enterprise customer segment, Vodafone decided to start their “Next Generation Service Assurance” OSS consolidation and transition program.
- A vast amount of different, technology-oriented tools
- High license and maintenance costs, expensive and time consuming OSS integration
- The need to efficiently manage increasing service complexity (fixed/mobile/IT convergence)
- Increasing pressure on time-to-market and agility
- Limited capabilities for further automation (functional gaps and complex OSS architecture)
- Missing support for operations to evolve from network- to service- & customer-centric management
Comarch’s service model driven Next Generation Service Assurance (NGSA) solutionprovides the OSS capabilities needed to cope with enterprise customer demands and enables state of the art Customer & Service Management. In addition, rich capabilities to automate processes ensure increased operational efficiency and cost reductions.
Want to know more? Need some help with product selection?
Tell us about your business needs. We will find the perfect solution.