Cloud Native Architectures in Telecoms – The Fundament For True Digital Transformation
The telecommunications industry has been facing increasingly demanding market conditions and every more fierce competition in recent years. Customer needs are constantly evolving , which applies to offers and account management).
While CSPs focus mainly on hardware in order to deliver good connectivity, digital service providers maximize software use. Advanced, flexible software is the main enabler for digital transformation in today’s telecom industry. A decent BSS and OSS application architecture supported by software-powered, cloud-native networks unleashes a broad scope of new possibilities.
Cloud nativity is a must for modern software. Download our white paper and discover why exactly cloud native architectures are the fundament for true digital transformation.
By downloading this white paper about the role of Cloud technologies in telecom, you will learn:
- The challenges faced by CSPs – from increasingly demanding customers to the threat of OTTs
- The lessons that CSPs can learn from OTTs on the road to digital transformation
- How BSS/OSS application architecture supported by software-powered cloud-native networks can benefit tomorrow’s DSPs
- The radical changes in technology and mindset that CSPs need to adopt in order to ensure a successful digital transformation
- The value of sharing responsibilities between the parties
- Why synergy between business needs and IT will drive the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction and operational agility up – and CAPEX/OPEX down