MPLS, SDN & AI Net World Virtual 2021
Online, 09/28/2021 - 09/30/2021
We are pleased to announce that Comarch is once again a sponsor of the MPLS, SDN & AI Net World conference, which is right around the corner. The conference will take place virtually from September 28-30. This year's edition will gather major players from among service providers and enterprise network evolution, who will raise important threads in the telco industry, such as:
- Current status of AI, and the impact of 5G on IP/MPLS networks
- How are SD-WAN and MPLS complementary technologies?
- What are the current encoding options for SR?
- What is the impact of 5G and IoT on IP networks?
- How far must disaggregation go? AIOps: evolution or revolution?
Will you take the opportunity to discuss with us the impact of AI and 5G on networks during MPLS, SDN & AI Net World Virtual 2021? If so, be sure to visit our virtual booth and attend the presentation by Rajmund Zieliński on "Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Methods in Preventive Maintenance", which will take place on September 28 at 19:00 CEST.
If you are interested in attending, register for the event here and collect your virtual pass.
To find out more about MPLS, SDN & AI Net World Virtual 2021, please see the event website.
If you have any questions, please contact event coordinator Leila Poleszczuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.