Self Organizing Network & Radio Network (RAN) Optimization - Comarch Solution Features:
Advanced CSON solution
Comarch SON implements advanced algorithms and integrates a wide range of data sources to analyze, detect and implement a desired course of action automatically:
- Self-configuration: automatically configure RAN resources deployed in the network.
- Self-optimization: optimize RAN configuration based on data received from various data sources (performance, fault, probes).
- Self-healing: re-configure the RAN to minimize the impact of network incidents.
Integrated with the OSS ecosystem
As an OSS provider, Comarch understands how to deploy and integrate a SON solution in an existing
- Through the SON API interface, the SON solution can easily be integrated with an existing OSS environment, ensuring data consistency across various network applications.
- By providing plug & play functions that can be exposed to other OSS applications and tools, the SON can support provisioning, assurance and optimization processes.
Hands-on support for solution deployment
Thanks to rich experience in providing planning tools for the radio access network, Comarch understands what is needed to improve the network operations of MNOs.
- Comarch will provide the expertise to guide the MNO in deploying the solution and making sure that the benefits are obtained.
- Comarch understands that self-organizing networks can be daunting, so supports soft roll-outs ahead of fully automatic implementation. So, there is no need for “big bang” deployments.
Comarch brings extensive expertise to other network domains such as mobile access transport to provide E2E service optimization. Comarch continues to invest in new algorithms and technologies.