Cyber Software solutions
- Comarch Identity and Access Manager DRACO – software that facilitates management of identity and access to information systems in an organization; developed from the ground up taking into account the single sign-on (SSO) mechanism, role-based access control and user accountability
- Comarch CentralLog – a solution designed to collect logs from information systems of institutions; the collected data is filtered, processed on-line and stored for audit purposes
- Comarch SecureAdmin – a tool for management, remote monitoring and internal access to server resources; additionally equipped with a mechanism of session timeout configuration and automatic notification of an unauthorized attempt to access the server
- Comarch SOPEL – a solution providing software libraries of public key infrastructure used to generate and verify a digital signature; a digital signature is used, for example, to confirm the identity of a user or device and to detect an unauthorized modification of data
- Comarch MobileID – software designed for strong user authentication with a single-use code generated in a mobile phone application; it is characterized by a low cost of implementation and maintenance.